Natural, strong and long lasting, porcelain veneers are a popular choice for people who want to improve the look and function of teeth. If you have healthy teeth and gums, but are unhappy with the way your smile looks, porcelain veneers may be a quick and easy solution.
Veneers can help brighten front teeth that have permanent stains or discoloration and can’t be whitened. They may be used to correct small gaps between the front teeth, teeth that are poorly shaped or slightly crooked, or teeth that are chipped, worn or eroded. If you have healthy teeth and gums, but are unhappy with the way your smile looks, veneers might be right for you.
Schedule Your Visit Now
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made porcelain facings that the doctor affixes to your teeth in a simple, comfortable procedure that requires just a few appointments. You can whiten your teeth, close spaces, and create a great smile easily and affordably. Veneers, which normally require a slight reduction of enamel, are bonded to the tooth to assure a permanent fix. For decades dentists have been using materials which can create a durable bond to tooth enamel. The porcelain veneer technique utilizes these bonding materials to securely attach a thin sheet of porcelain to a damaged tooth. Although porcelain is inherently brittle, when it is firmly bonded to a tooth, it becomes very strong and durable. Porcelain replaces the worn or damaged tooth enamel, and the veneer is chemically bonded for strength and durability. Porcelain veneers are aesthetically pleasing, natural looking and durable.
Why Choose Veneers?
You can enjoy a perfect smile in as few as two visits! If you already have relatively good dental health and simply want to improve your appearance, veneers may be the best solution. Typically made of porcelain, veneers are bonded to your teeth using a safe, high technology polymer resin. The results are nothing short of amazing. Since each veneer is individually sculpted to match each tooth, even an experienced dentist will have to get very close to tell your perfect smile isn’t inherited. You can expect your veneers to stay bright and strong for many years simply by following standard good oral hygiene practices.
The benefits of veneers over other cosmetic dentistry options:
- They won’t discolor with age, as normal teeth do
- They require minimal modification to existing teeth
- Many teeth can be corrected at one time
- Veneers are handcrafted to fit your unique smile
- Veneers can make dark or stained teeth brighter
- Minor overlaps and small gaps disappear
- Porcelain veneers are highly resistant to chipping and fracture
- They look and feel just like normal teeth – you can’t tell the difference!
- Veneers are super high-quality porcelain, and are very stain resistant
- Also known as “instant orthodontics,” veneers can actually help strengthen existing teeth
- Porcelain veneers, because they are glass-like, are translucent
- When they are bonded onto a tooth’s surface they mimic the light handling characteristics of enamel. This translucency effect provides a sense of depth, and thus a very life-like appearance.
Active Members Of: